Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well, it's Spring Break, at last! I wish I could say that I am going to relax, but I'm not. I have a nice long list of things that are in need of repair that I have neglected. My lovely wife has been patient with me, but I had better not push my luck! I had planned on painting the exterior of the house this week, but it's been raining, so that's not going to happen. I have enough other stuff to keep my busy though, so there is not danger of boredom setting in. I think that tomorrow I will fix the doors on one of the bathroom cabinets and the doors on the vegetable bin. That's as far as I have planned my week, whew, am I tired! I can't wait until Spring Break is over, so I can get some rest!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...don't stop now...there's the bathroom to finish, the kitchen to start, our bathroom to start, the garden to plant, the back porch areas to start, the bedrooms to finish, the floors to do...but wait, there's more......LOLOLOL!